At WashU Olin Business School, we value individuals from all walks of life and appreciate the experience they bring to our classroom, campus and community.
We invite you to join us for Diversity and Women’s Weekend 2019 to experience the WashU Olin culture and learn how Olin can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. You'll engage with faculty, staff, student leaders, Olin's Weston Career Center and some of our incredible alumni.
The weekend’s varied programming provides insight into Olin’s inclusive culture. Choose to be a part of the conversations that are of particular interest to you.
• Experience a sample class focused on the importance of diversity and global competency.
• Hear from WashU leadership on diversity and inclusion efforts
• Engage with student leadership from clubs such as Olin Diversity Council, Olin BranchOut, Olin Black MBA Council and Latin American Business Association
• Experience a sample class focused on women and negotiations
• Sit in on the Forté experience session
• Engage with student leadership from the Olin Women in Business club and learn about our initiatives and programming to support women in business.
See the 2018 agenda
Accommodations and flights will be provided for out-of-town guests who register by November 20. Information on how to book your travel accomodations will be coming soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at OlinGradAdmissions@wustl.edu, or call 314-935-7301.
WashU Olin fast facts
• Founding member of The Consortium
• Ranked #4 globally by Financial Times (2018) for best full-time MBA program for women
• Proud member of Reaching Out
• Proud member of Forté Foundation
• 49% women—2019 full-time MBA incoming class
• 23% underrepresented minorities—2019 full-time MBA incoming class
• 43% international students—2019 full-time MBA incoming class