At WashU Olin Business School, we value individuals from all walks of life and appreciate the experience they bring to our classroom, campus and community.
We invite you to join us for Diversity and Women’s Weekend 2020 to experience the WashU Olin culture and learn how Olin can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. You'll engage with faculty, staff, student leaders, Olin's Weston Career Center and some of our incredible alumni.
The weekend’s varied programming provides insight into Olin’s inclusive culture. Choose to be a part of the conversations that are of particular interest to you.
You will have the chance to attend diversity-focused and/or women-focused programming.
See the 2019 agenda
Accommodations and flights will be provided for out-of-town guests within the continental US from a major US City who register by November 20. Some restrictions apply. Information on how to book your travel accomodations will be coming soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at OlinGradAdmissions@wustl.edu, or call 314-935-7301.
WashU Olin fast facts
• Founding member of The Consortium
• Ranked #4 globally by Financial Times (2018) for best full-time MBA program for women
• Proud member of Reaching Out
• Proud member of Forté Foundation
• 49% women—2019 full-time MBA incoming class
• 23% underrepresented minorities—2019 full-time MBA incoming class
• 43% international students—2019 full-time MBA incoming class